Split Payment Details
To keep you from shouldering the entire cost of registering your team, we provide an option to register as your team with “split payments”. This allows you to manage your team privately, but each player will pay a portion of the team fee. Due to the administrative work required the required payments per team will not equal the same amount as a “paid in full” registration. Of note, there is a significant discount for teams making one upfront payment.
1) Select the number of players you expect to pay. This number does not limit the number of total rostered players you can have and you can still roster players that may or not be paying. As a general tip, we recommend if you expect to have 16 paying players, set your payment number to 14. People inevitably are unable to fully commit. In this scenario we will not collect more payments than the initial number of payments indicated.
2) When you initially register a $100 deposit will be collected along side the per player fee associated with the number of paying players you indicate. This deposit is returned once the total number of payments is collected.
3) Upon receipt of this initial split payment registration, a team page will be established as well as a direct link given for your teammates to pay their share.
4) 50% of the payments must be received prior to Week 1 of the season. As the team manager, this is your responsibility. The league will keep you apprised who has paid.
5) At the conclusion of Week 3 games, any remaining balance will be charged to your credit card minus your deposit. If this balance cannot be settled, teams will be forced to forfeit future games until full payment is made.